Featured Post

Secrets of the cosmos

Secrets of the cosmos You my child are your own universe as every creature is its own universe. You are the sun and the world around y...

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Nutmeg Magic?

Nutmeg,yes , the wonderful medical fruit that was once worth its weight in gold,.    A cure all thought to ward off the black plague or an aphrodisiac meant to keep your lover at your side...






   I once had a friend of mine asked me how Nutmeg was beneficial 2 people with diabetes . I studied all the notes I had made And asked finally my fav of my mentors.. but all my hero In organic medicine, botanical chemistry said to me was magic .Magic? ... Magic Is no answer At least no answer that I want to give To someone seeking me out for actual information .I suppose that I am too practical And too much of a realist 2 hand down A nonsense answer like "magic?" I decided I could only really give an answer if I'm sure its accurate... and even though I see it for myself that the effects and results are real ... Can i just answer someone , saying magic and expect to keep a straight face. Now in 2021 I can say yes  .There is a certain something.... That is a part of medicine ..To treat the disease ..They treat the malfunction Instead of the patient ...In that respect all of the individuals who are the patient dont care for themselves but instead care for the disease..... Be care for the bad guy? And leave the good guy just hoping he's alright? ... .I had no choice, life as it is ,But to become the patient myself.. as most healers do ... Or medicine woman do ... Or botanical chemists or scientists do.. After my research has progressed .. years ... I am confident in saying there's a language between the human body and the nutmeg seed because of its hallucinogenic properties and natural antidepressant properties, It is as magical as it is In all the stories and folklore,.... 
In Indian medicine
Frequent references in the Vedas to nutmeg indicate that the ancient Hindus knew of the spice from early times. They described it as warmth-producing, stimulating, and good for digestion and also used it in their medicinal preparations. Martius said that Hindu physicians prescribed it for headache, nerve fevers, cold fevers, foul breath, and intestinal weakness.

..Shulgin, responsible for "Concerning the pharmacology of nutmeg". Mind, October,   has said, "the inability to assign to a single component of nutmeg the role of being the toxic factor makes a discussion of the mode of action, by definition, totally theoretical". .. ....    so ......magic?
        


 The nutmeg seed , tucked away in a fruit,grows a entire tree. This seed becomes a Symphony of Nature . This seed grows a great Body that is standing still And cannot speak for itself , cannot invite you to enjoy its hidden...nutrients.. vitamins and knowledge . 

The actual nutmeg we use as our American holiday spice Is only the tip of the iceberg. .. as with (( "almost" )) everything I urge you to do your own research and possibly your own Hands-On experimenting but first if you're going to try out not make for yourself drop by erowid.com and look at some of the experience files for yourself...
https://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/

. However this happens to be my favorite as he gives a great recipe and he's kind of funny too...  



https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=17568....


No comments:

Post a Comment