Sunday, March 29, 2015



          What I hope  you take from my blog is not a how to (conquer ) or a what's going on with me . What I hope you take from me is faith ... not faith in my or your god or from the world ... but faith in yourself ... faith that the world or a god doesn't write your fate or who you are ... you wright who you are .



                                                   You have a chance to completely change who you are ... not just one ... but an infinite amount of times ... every second of every day you live belongs to you ... and only you ... Be who YOU are ... don't stop at the door the drugs or the lies lead you to ... this is a world of new ... this is a country where wrong does it anyway ... so why not reach for the stars ... you'll land on the moon ...

                                       Who are the people questioning you ... it doesn't matter ............. its not god ... god never asked "do you really think you can?"  
    AND even if he asked me I would always say yes ... or ill die trying .. because I do as I like and although I may not make it with the most .. with the top of the line I make ... where I want with what I want ... because .. I am ... I am ..
                  


               I am no one .. just a little girl ....



                               ... a little girl with a lot of faith ...




                            faith in nothing .... faith all by its self


                       I can not stop ... I Will not give in ... because I am in love with beauty ,and ...

                                  beauty is ..... life ..earth ... grass ...





              while im sleeping under that tree in Chattanooga Tn I see a new tomorrow

                                   while I was snowed into that bus station in kanas city mo ... fighting
                         tooth and nail with some (wannabe) gangster lmfao (yah a hole I said it)


                                     I fly free ( I cant sit still )( they cant lock me in a basement)
                                            there are things I (you) haven't seen ....







                 

No comments:

Post a Comment