Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lost in translation.. by minka alexander

 
If your mind can not be open, forget everything you think you know and start over as a child.
 
 
 
I am in favor for there pain. They dug there own grave and I have done nothing but dance in the ashes of there burnt down homes . Golden is my sacred sunrise, every golden day ,and at 5 am every day I will be wide awake watching the sun come rising up over my almost perfect paradise. I think of there untended wounds and how selfishly the hold them in silence .  I think ,"how many don't open there eyes in time ,and the whole world runs right by , and they miss it all?"



   A fire raises in my heart .. strong and bright ... my heart burns brighter than the north star. Do not ridicule me for the things you THINK  I am .
 
     Don't forget to visit my new site where you can see the artwork and novelty items I currently have in stock .
                                                                   http://gypsyranchartwork.blogspot.com/
   

No comments:

Post a Comment