Saturday, December 21, 2013

Freedom, youth, and sex. by minka alexander


Have you noticed how crazy the kids are these days? Do you realy care? Im really getting sick of all the haters pushing the hate around. Miley and Justin i'm sorry . 

Let me put it this way .
The earth is covered with thousands and thousands of people all different colors all different customs beliefs.. ...Each and every human being is there own universe . 
You spin on your own, no ones in your head but you .
So people are naturally going to be different ,and every single human being is one of a kind .
Just like snowflakes.
When i do a painting i only do one. A painting that's One Of A Kind is much much more valuable than one that's 1 out of 50 . 
well, it works the same way with people .
You try so hard to fit in , I never wanna fit in .
I know I'm a crazy kid ,but isn't this america?
Do i not deserve the right to my own opinion? 
Do i not have the right to dance down the street with head phones on?

This entire country was built on people who questioned authority ! So , dont look at me and tell me that Questioning authority is wrong.. I'm not pushing it over just giving a check up .
  
We have a right to Speak our opinion!
We have the right to do whatever we want.


No comments:

Post a Comment