Thursday, November 21, 2013

Whats the name of the game ? I win ..

Whats the name of the game ? I win ..
         
                    So as many of my friends know My best friend Cyndi and I are moving out into the country to live happily ever after ... well first let me tell you moving is always stressful....
 
But now we will be moving out to a farm .. peaceful serenity ..
 
when I am there I stand still and listen to the wind blow through the trees like a wind chime ..
 
 
I can not tell you what is going to happen in the future ,but I know that I am well on my way to making my future better...
    but for right now .. I have my Oklahoma sunset....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment