Friday, May 3, 2013

Budhism .. What you thought i just spelled Buddhist wrong huh ? Nope! Budhism is what sets me apart from all of you . Keep calm and chive on? No be a budhist and dont get to the point where you need to calm down.

    
 Im sorry if the rest of this blog offends you .. no wait im not .. its me ...



I am not your average girl that is for damn sure. Most peoples first impression of me swings toward slut, tramp , shallow , cheap , druggy , beer slut , band groupie , believe me these just name a few . And i know !
    
           i Know how i look .. i know how i act ... i know who and what i am ... and who and what i am .. isnt what your thinking at all ..
      
                 I would like to introduce you to my Religion ? No more like a simpler beliefs system or way of life.

                                               Budhism

  Budhism .. What you thought i just spelled Buddhist wrong huh ? Nope!
 
         Budhism is what sets me apart from all of you . Keep calm and chive on? No be a budhist and dont get to the point where you need to calm down.  Im sorry if the rest of this blog offends you .. no wait im not .. its me ...


   


      


                                                                


        First morning ritual ... Coffee... yoga... myself alone .. good music .. 
       
                              



                                        
                                      
                                 
  


 

     



            Morning Rituals can have a strong effect on your life . I use mine to reflect on myself, my life , my past ,and my future .

                            


  


 







                            














No comments:

Post a Comment