Friday, April 12, 2013

what about us ... who have no happy place?

  So i guess i should explane this .. i was babysitting and i got fired .. and i called around asking my friends for part time work .. FOR THE MOST PART this little girl whos child i was babysitting .. had tried to black label me .. she had spread a few lies about me and through out the day i became more and more depressed .. most of my dead ends , where added with some sad kid who wanted to see me again . A few times i couldnt even find the adults. 

 

  So in this world i find myself in , there is nothing left to do but give up ... 

 

    dont wory 

 

 Its in a good way i guess ... i HAVE  to give up every thing i have ... everything i know .. for a greater good ... 

 but .... and this is deffinatly where you fall mike bird ...... 



No comments:

Post a Comment