Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sadness in a,mothers soul

It has been,almost a year since my daughter has been kid napped. Nothing has really changed. It s still just as difficult as the beginning. I have been baby sitting for a friend of mine who is a single father of a 3 year old girl , and thought this morning I would go through some of my daughters old clothes to give to lily (the little girl I'd been baby sitting) however once I started going through them I just couldnt do it ... I fell asleep curled up holding her clothes with tears in my eyes. I dont think I will let go of any more of stars things . It hurts to much . I spent 4 grand so far trying to get her back . I  may not have won yet but one day she will know im  here and I love her and for the pain I have felt .. I lost my faith , and almost my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment