Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Best punk rock domestic ever!

      ... Or maybe I should say the best housewife ever! Who happens to be a punk rocker. I've always had a talent for nurturing and mothering people and I see it as a talent like art is a talent to me. A good way to make a good friend a best friend is to do the dishes every time you go to their house.  I I know it sounds strange. Why would you do your friends dishes? What is this crazy lady doing cleaning my house, picking things up of my floor? Is she really cleaning out car ?
    As you know in this world today you can get a job almost anywhere if you can do domestic things. Go out and clean somebody's house, go out and babysit somebody's kid ,go do somebody's laundry. I'm super it doing all things that are domestic! So, you'll catch me at odd times trying to clean things up.
     Its a comfort to me to know that I've gone out of my way to do something that's going to make somebody else's life just a little bit better. I think we should all try to reach out a helping hand to help somebody ,everybody, Even if the only thing you get out of it is your own gratification ,you know that you've done something to help someone. I should expect you to want to make others feel better. As I tried to stray as far as possible from negativity ,and ignored even the slightest bit of drama that I can at all cost ,more, I found that I've done the best thing I could do for myself. I've learned how to trust myself ,and know that I'm doing the right and not the wrong things. I try as hard as I can everyday to put a good foot forward and make sure that I'm doing well and good for all around me not just myself. I'm not perfect in anyway I'm just a sad pathetic human being . But at least when it's all said and done and it's all over I'll know that I tried my best. Have you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment