Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stoner Girl Confessional..The Secret To Life

Stoner Girl Confessional..   The Secret To Life.






I'm sorry but I am just me.. .. .. And I never harm anyone but i embrace my freedom too be an individual, and to do the things i want! Now, today the world expects you to keep secrets and act "Normal".... NO WAY . !! Your all crazy Listen to what the smart people said.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”   -Albert Einstein

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
Albert Einstein

"In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep." ― Albert Einstein


"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." ― Albert Einstein

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" ― Albert Einstein



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9eSo71aLIg  My fav Song!!



And i believe in the secret.
http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8



  That's a link to it. It is a simple rule i live my life. by. Be happy. Stay positive. And try to do the best for every one.So put a happy song in your heart ... Love.. Leave your heart open to every one and Brake away free ...


  

No comments:

Post a Comment